My 3 Year Old Has Sores On Lips My 3 Year Old Fell And Loosened A Tooth Last Night - Need Ideas For Soft Diet.?

My 3 year old fell and loosened a tooth last night - need ideas for soft diet.? - my 3 year old has sores on lips

My three years saw her face in the toy box last night was called - two dentists, who says with a soft diet for a few days to return to its roots and be fine. They gave us signs to see if the tooth starts to die.
The question - Does anyone have any ideas, diet food for children aged 3 - is not very demanding, but it also has a bad cut on the inside - her lips I have tried to avoid spicy or sour, but now I have many good ideas who do not drink Blender - suggestions and recipes would be greatly appreciated.
Obviously, the mouth is too painful, too, so I do not know how you feel mean about things - I've tried to keep the material cold.

4 comments:

An excellent advice giver said...

That may sound weird, but I want him to eat baby foods. Just mushers with vegetables and fruits and meat. Or. Make you have carrots, potatoes and chicken for dinner. Now, cook and rub the carrots and potatoes, like a baby and feed him. Boil chicken in chicken broth and pureed, or made in the blender.

jd ma said...

It's a good idea to eat cold things. This will lead to an inflammation. In addition, he will probably tired of it. Try the Mac and potatoes and cheese, mashed potatoes, etc. We will notify you if it hurts too much to eat, what you bet. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

bekaclar... said...

We could try to do what my doctor told me when I put my wisdom teeth out. Try things like mashed potatoes, potatoes, sweet musher or pallets, or you can try things like ice cream or soup.

Morgan D said...

Do not eat the apples and continue to give into the soup and not Strw or dry socks and need to drink again

Post a Comment