Drum Workshop How Can I Socialize My Homeschooled Kids?

How can I socialize my homeschooled kids? - drum workshop

Socialized After reading so many thoughtful responses from opponents at home for school children at home is education (which would also, we ran the South Park episode very informative about homeschoolers), I ask the people I am well informed brainstorming Heip way to my children without socializing it into the institutional environment of public school.
... Or people do not "socialized" generations from the last two or three. One-room schoolhouse was much more like home schooling, that the modern public schools.

So here's my dilemma:
With Awana, fitness, football, basketball, dance, church, church activities, children's, Homeschool Co-op, trip to France and China with other children and their families, trips to the area, piano, guitar, drum lessons, workshops, Theater, snacks, birthdays, etc., simply do not have time to socialize my children.

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment