Short Cardigan Can I Wear A T-shirt Under My Short Sleeved Sweater Cardigan To A Spring Wedding?

Can I wear a t-shirt under my short sleeved sweater cardigan to a spring wedding? - short cardigan

I have a short red skirt with white embroidered eyes down, it's really cute. I was accompanied by a short-sleeved cardigan eyes lit with a single button closure at the top. I wear high-heeled sandals. What should I wear under the jacket? I have a white shirt is too superficial? Might be able to get an interpreter if I have time, but since the wedding is in two days, there is no guarantee.

2 comments:

I love my love said...

Eyelet lace is on the road. I do not think a skirt, shirt and jacket is stylish enough for a wedding. They should have to cover a 1 piece dress and jacket, if it later at the cold front.

its lookin up. said...

it depends on the material ...

Post a Comment