Wooden Pot Stand Does Anyone Know What Kind Of Plant This Is?

Does anyone know what kind of plant this is? - wooden pot stand

Hello. I have this plant as a gift. I have no idea what it is not a concern for that to search. It has 3 or 4 logs / members. It is about 1.5 to 2 meters (without pot), and green leaves. I've had a couple of months and have not prospered. Here are some pictures that I have this morning:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/angelica926/PLANT1.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/angelica926/PLANT2.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/angelica926/PLANT3.jpg

Thank you!

4 comments:

Shannon M said...

There is a probulary a parent Hibicus called Abutilion or maple or flowering variety Dragon Wing begonia. Many species of begonias, but all the products in the same flower. There are three species of highly Abutilion avialable.
Both species have bright, indirect light and more light, so I think we are in the process and protect a higher humidity and water.
Begonias do not like direct sunlight much while flowering maple are more accustomed to light and always need the size so it looks better.
Begonias are diffuse and not, as the water in the leaves, while abutilion doesn; disturbed, it fiolage water.

egan said...

Miss K-Dub is a hibiscus plants. Just a different variety. I is 100%. Not only so that the soil moist too much water. On a sunny location and also at home. Plenty of sun. I also noticed, it seems that the soil needs to be replaced. Re-pot in a pot slightly larger and a new floor Believe me, the flower and the flowers are coming soon and then I think it's Hibiscus. Good luck!

sonofbru... said...

It seems to me that the maple leaves.

sonofbru... said...

It seems to me that the maple leaves.

Post a Comment