Chin Alopecia Homeopathy Alopecia - Is My Hair Growing Back?

Alopecia - is my hair growing back? - chin alopecia homeopathy

Hello, I'm 17 and I had alopecia universalis for 2 years. I also received the "topical immunotherapy" NHS for almost a year and I had a strong reaction to the treatment in January this year. She said that after the strong reaction that I see signs in 6 months. Along Came in June .. Still nothing .. until I sat in the garden of the house of my friends, a drink and I noticed small, fine hairs that grow on the right side of my face! (This was because the sun on my face, so it is easier to notice the hair) I was speechless! Ever since and are now increasingly coming into the left side of the chin. My doctor says that facial hair is usually the first thing that you return the men to be subjected to this treatment. I would be really aHope if someone can on this, or they have refused this treatment, Thanks Tom

2 comments:

zitdr_02 said...

There is no cure or specific protocol for universal alopecia. For my patients, I urge all of three weeks to 16 weeks of immunotherapy to see whether the hair. If they do, they are often as fine, white hair forward until they become thick and turn darker. However, universal alopecia, which is most dermatologists dealing with systemic therapies, such as the level of involvement is usually too large to treat up to date. It's great that you started to grow his hair again. Good luck to you. I hope you have been associated with the National Alopecia Areata Foundation in conjunction.

Modrin said...

Above is get information from here http://doctors17.notlong.com/9AAQN0z

Post a Comment