Cookies Para Megaupload I'm Looking For A Certain Puertorican Cookie Recipe!?

I'm Looking for A Certain Puertorican cookie Recipe!? - cookies para megaupload

His taste a little like fortune cookies, I think it was the cinnamon, I'm not sure.
To his great around the waist when they put together the two index fingers and thumbs together to create a large circle, which is the size of the cookies.
It is light brown.
It is very difficult, it takes a great effort bite to eat then instead of a cookie from the average.

Chinese cinnamon crackers taste of his class, I think it was that I'm not sure. Its size and round, if your two index fingers and thumbs together to make a big circle that is the size of the cookie created. Light color is brown. And it's really hard, takes too much effort to bite him, before eating a biscuit, and the media.

I apologize for my poor Spanish

0 comments:

Post a Comment