How To Make Blueberry Baby Food How Can I Make My Sister's Baby Shower EXTRA Special With UNIQUE Details?

How can I make my Sister's Baby Shower EXTRA special with UNIQUE details? - how to make blueberry baby food

I threw my sister's baby shower this weekend and have all the essentials like food, punch, centerpieces, balloons, etc..
Now I am looking for details can do to make it special and add that "WOW factor."
I want you completely wow'd when she walks in the door!
Things that I have:
~ Do you have a chocolate fountain
~ Exploded view ultrasound images of your child and monitor the game.
~ Slideshow of your photos maternity
~ Personalized cookies with your child's name on them.
~ Blueberries, frozen in ice cubes.

What can I do? What about opportunities decorate the blackboard? This picture?
Please share the unusual and unique ideas for me, for my syss Dream Baby Shower!
Thank you, thank you!

10 points to best answer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment