Horse Float Plans How Much Is This Horse Worth?

How much is this horse worth? - horse float plans

I believe that the sale of my horse. I just want to know what you think, worth HES. Some of them ...

Breed: Tennessee Walking Horse
Height: 16.2 hands
Color: a beautiful black man who almost never fade
Age: 16, but looks like HES 2nd
Colic, he is completely healthy and has never been lame, never went down, never, never had in other diseases than a horse cold / cough (sometimes) with a touch of allergies. May have the upper teeth of a horse. Before the last few years, he had no teeth floating in 6 or 7 years old and vet says his teeth are not even really need to be launched. It is very healthy.

I do not see Trot (2 walking, riding, horse GAYP 3 and frames action) divisioNo fairs and always attracts the attention of the judges. You can jump (2'6 ") and you have shown in the sample of HUS in the lower levels. It has many miles of hiking trails and Rodes. Is it not strange and is used for everything from dogs, cars, quads, accessories for large (long story)
He has a strong and learns very quickly. He is the sweetest horse I ever been around, and loves people and attention. Overall it is a great horse, and I would not buy or sell anything.

What do you think?

7 comments:

No Guts, No Glory said...

I'd say about $ 2000

Depending on the market in this area if you live in the middle of nowhere to give a few miles from the location of the fair or the outskirts of this, perhaps more with whatever someone will take it. However, if you live in an area where there are many farms, good roads, places of entertainment, with mileage in the past, then a city of about $ 2000, is probably what you would like for a horse.

Good luck!

chvy_luv... said...

The man, who lives in Alaska, and we have the majority of the over inflated market for horses in the country, I swear, is the horse that would be seriously in 10,000. But I would not recommend it for a lower market 48th

Cowgirl said...

I would say probably around $ see 1000 - 2000 $ to the horses in your area, like him, sound and go from there.

glaedr23 said...

I think time is a small problem, but I love horses. Id say start in 1500

Live Your Life. You. Now. said...

2500 he was younger id say, 3800 or 4000, but HES 16 .... Gorgos, I sure would like to probe that my Bleech didend Black out ...

the_tick... said...

Market conditions as they are not likely to be able to get more out of it in 1000, and probably less, because I do I sell a horse 2 years younger, with some of the same personality and the health of only 700th But not in bear market conditions into account, and such, I would say that it is probably worth at least 2500th I think if the market is not so bad because I can probably just enough off-clearance and registered AQHA. Mine is more of a pleasure horse, but not so much a speed reducer. Taking into account that not always get that they get rid of him, but we can say it is priceless ... lol. Too valuable to sell. I feel the same about my other horse, now I'm forced to rent because of finances. Not eInk, could get rid of him, even though I ...

Mordivan said...

Well, a closer look at his age, difficult to price controls, many people do not work so you see the numbers. But it looks like a gem - I love the oldies who try to act the way he always has, haha. I really can not at an estimated price yet and I do not want anything bad.

If you really want to know how your horse ... as a practical response and be seen - the vet can also give an estimate, as well.

Post a Comment