Lymphoma Appetite Come And Go Is It Lymphoma?

Is It Lymphoma? - lymphoma appetite come and go

I am very frightened. I'm a hypochondriac, but I have swollen glands or lymph nodes in the neck, and has been for some time. I have seen 4 doctors so far, and dropped a gland, but in the past week and a half I have had 3 other glands are swollen. I still have appetite when I write this, my stomach growls.

My glands or lymph nodes are not painful, but I have a nose / drainage is not blocked, sneezing and a slight cough, but a lot.

I had blood work done, so I do not think that is leukiema but lymphoma, no blood, but I've read that you can say with certainty whether the level of chlosterol something he could do. Well, I had to do a blood test to less than 2 months, and my blood chlosterol good as well.

I'm 21 and very worried, I had a cat scan results showed a gland of more than 2 cm, but what happens to some, but other nodes in the neck enlarged have increased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment