How To Install A Dvd Deck In Car Where Is The Best Place To Get Car Audio Installed In WA?

Where is the best place to get car audio installed in WA? - how to install a dvd deck in car

I have 2 subs 12 inch, a JL Audio 500-1 Class D mono subwoofer amplifier and a Pioneer DVD / CD deck.

Car Toys, Best Buy, and request $ 420 $ 300 more. I do not think I would spend so much.

I'm in Washington state, I live in Tacoma, but in reality work for Renton in the state, when passing the place where good things.

1 comments:

ej_wdi20... said...

Save your own money man Do It Yourself not doing it is so hard to take your time TRUST ME, I had my first system to a CAR-connected audio recording and they have done a very bad one. BUT NOT ALL OF MY INSTALLED I have all U do is take your time

Post a Comment